The 2nd short-term exchange of groups of Pupils took place between the 6 th -11 th of March,2023 in Hurriyet Anadolu Lisesi, in Bursa/Turkey with the participation of the students from Turkey, Portugal, North Macedonia, and Poland.
The students actively involved in various project video and IT activities, which improve their digital skills, knowledge and performances. Students also had the chance to exchange ideas on the effective use of the latest video maker programmes. They took part in “Video it” workshops and they created their own videos working in international groups. Furthermore, they also had the chance to immerse in the culture and history of Bursa while visiting the city and living at host families. They acquired both practical IT skills and improve their language proficiency and abilities. Teachers involved in the activities also took part in the exchange by acquiring new IT skills and IT Video tools which could be effectively used by them while teaching and preparing teaching aids and materials. Teachers had the chance to familiarize with the latest IT teaching and learning styles, share and exchange ideas among teachers from partners schools, they observed role model lessons and incorporate useful IT techniques into their own teaching.
After this mobility the participant students;
* became aware the effective usage of digital technology at schools.
* improve cooperation, communication, creativity and teamwork skills increasingly sought in today's schools and work places
* had a blast using digital tools like these for assignments and projects without even realizing that they are developing writing skills and digital literacy.
* learned about new methods and techniques.
* improved and practiced their digital skills and equipped with the necessary skills to create a digital content related to the things they are learning.
* prepared their own videos by using different video maker programmes on any subject
* took responsibility for researching, designing, creating, documenting and presenting in group works.
* had a chance of expressing themselves and displaying their individual creative talents in ways that highlight and accommodate their personal strengths and learning/communication styles.
* practiced English by communicating with the other participants