1st Joint Staff Training “HOW DO WE USE THE INTERNET IN THE CLASSROOM?” in Nowy Dwor took place between the 30 th of May- 1 st of June, in 2022 with participant teachers from North Macedonia, Poland and Turkey. Our Portuguese partner school wasn’t be able to join physically but they could join virtually. During the training the participant teachers acquired new digital skills, apps, and latest IT tools to enhance teaching environment and methods during various subjects.
Moreover, they found to exchange and share ideas on the use of the Internet and other digital tools which facilitate students’ knowledge and learning skills.
Teachers involved in the training focused on both practical and methodological aspects of being a digital aware teacher as a step in a life-long learning process. Teachers had the chance to familiarize themselves with the latest IT teaching and learning styles, observe role model IT lessons and incorporate them into their own teaching.
* After this mobility the teachers;
* equipped with skills so that they can be a model for their students as a conscious web and tech user.
* discovered some free interactive web sites and applications that can be used for teaching-learning process on different subjects.
* prepared and practiced a variety of teaching techniques effectively during the lesson.
* improved both their professional competences and language skills.
* observed lessons and learned how internet-based activities are integrated in curriculum.
* were shown a practical demonstration of how to use smart devices in educational process to improve the quality of teaching and increase motivation of students.
* equipped with new teaching methods via a set of educational online applications, web sites and programs.